segunda-feira, 24 de agosto de 2009

Through her Soul



Through her Soul

So, here I am
You have me in your hell now
Throught the screamings of my nightmare brought me to your pain
King of situation, I’m totally yours,
Slave of your infinite cruelty,
Offer you my body to scars through bizarre tortures of my flesh
Let your sharpened hooks penetrate deep into my skin and dilacerate my muscles
Transfigurate my face with the profundest suplicious ever tasted
Let your cold hard smile blind my reason bringing me the punishment I deserve
With my own blood wash the dirt of my every well joined sins
Teach me the dark pleasure, Engineer
Make me a masoquist, Engineer
Enslave me to eternity.




But I sing this music in german... Here's the lyric in english. Enjoy!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário