sexta-feira, 7 de agosto de 2009

Spreading Horizons

This blog was born with one purpose, wich we’ve already introduced… and we’re glad to say that sharing a particular bit of our world with you all is very pleasant to us. However, reflecting about the possibilities that “sombreamentos” inspired, we’re going to enlarge the idea by opening the space to another artists and to show picture galleries that we visit. The divulgation of our work will continue, and the new will be built with respect to our desires and individuality – and always provoking your dreams… or nightmares!

It means that if you are reading my (poor and wrong) English post now, my improves are working, because all I want is to give access to as many people as I can…

And later I intent to translate the first post, that introduces me and my boyfriend (that is my partner in doing the drawings of this blog) to you.

The first adventure that I bring is a visit to São Paulo House of Culture (I know that is wrong to translate names, but I think that maybe it’s necessary to a stranger). This visit is going to result in several posts for more than one reason. First, because I’ve entered a group to study the social production of space in the perspective of LEFEBVRE, what compromises me to be there at least once a week for this month. Second, because I’d like you readers to visit there or to search for art in the city where you are. If not in a picture gallery ou museum let it be in a view…




Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário